What began in 2016 as EMARC Walks With You is now the CommUNITY Walk, and we’re coming back better than ever. We’re excited to celebrate our 6th Annual CommUNITY Walk with you at Lake Quannapowitt in Wakefield! Our CommUNITY WALK will raise awareness about Communitas and raise funds for our organization’s mission. As a valued member of our community, we would love for you to join us for this event. Registration is free, but your $25 registration donation will help us cover the costs of organizing and promoting the CommUNITY WALK, as well as enable us to make a greater impact in the lives of those we serve. We hope you’ll join us for this family-friendly and pet-friendly event!
Prefer the paper forms?
- Download the flier
- Download the Sponsorship Form
- Sponsorship Levels
- Download the Mail-in Registration Form
- A short stroll or the Full 5K around the lake!
- Our very first pet parade – sponsored by DogWatch!
- DJ Kevin Sullivan Dance Party!
- Free t-shirt when you register (register by 5/10/23)
When and where?
- Lake Quannapowitt in Wakefield, at the Bandstand (right across from the Upper Common)
- Saturday, June 17, 2023
- From 10a-1p
- Rain date: June 24, 2023
How can I get involved?
- Register yourself, your family and friends to join us!
- Become a CommUNITY Walk Sponsor
- Make a donation (suggested registration donation of $25)
- Tell your friends!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Communitas welcomes, values, respects and supports people of all abilities. Our mission is to meet individual needs – whatever they are and however they change – while inspiring dreams. We advocate passionately while compassionately delivering services and programs that expand opportunities, empower people, support independence and enrich lives.
Communitas is dedicated to delivering individualized, family-centered services, programs and support for people of all abilities, across their lifespan and in their communities. We are inspired by and committed to our people as we meet their changing needs and create new pathways for growth. By eliminating barriers, expanding opportunities and supporting independence, we empower our people to lead full and meaningful lives. Communitas has a long track record of advocating passionately while compassionately delivering services for people with disabilities that expand opportunities, empower people, support independence and enrich lives.