December 8, 2021 from 9a-3p
Residential Services will be holding a Job Fair on Wednesday, December 8th from 9a – 3p. Applicants will need to register with Indeed, and can attend in-person or on Zoom. Residential Program Coordinators will be available to interview applicants that day.
“This is a rewarding career with opportunity for growth. It’s definitely a life experience that will stay with you.” ~ Roger Plourde, Director of Residential Services
We are currently hiring for Program Directors, Assistant Program Directors, Direct Support Professionals and Life Skills Mentors. Communitas Residential Services offers a variety of community living options. These range from supervised group homes for adults with disabilities to independent home supports. Home can establish who we are, how we grow and can become our support systems for success. Our Residential Program staff strive to improve the quality of each individual’s life.
Whether in our 24-hour support Community-Based Group Homes, or in our independent living In-Home Supports apartments, Communitas Residential Staff promote individuals towards independence. They provide opportunities for community inclusion, recreation, and model social skills by building relationships with families and friends.
“It’s a chance to foster lifelong relationships. It’s not work when you’re having fun!” ~ Shaine Alvaranga, Program Coordinator
Click here for a sharable flier!
Applicants interested in attending this Job Fair can register:
- Communitas Virtual Hiring Event
- Communitas In Person Hiring Event (mask required)
- Contact Cam Colson at (781) 587-2242
- Send an email at
If you’re interested in applying for positions in Day Services or Family Services, please visit our Career Opportunities page.
Communitas offers an excellent benefits package, including:
- Insurance Benefits
- Health Insurance through Harvard Pilgrim
- Dental Insurance through Altus Dental
- Employer-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Generous accrued vacation time starting at 3 weeks for full time employment
- 12 paid holidays
- Accrued sick time for all employees
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Internal training programs
- Advancement and development opportunities
- Employee Recognition