Communitas Main Office
At Communitas, we’re very proud to be a part of such an active, engaged and diverse community, and we’re always looking for ways to make sure our friends and family have a way to keep up with what’s going on. We know that program and person-specific information is regularly shared with you through newsletters, e-mails, calls and communication books, but we also know that you want to know what’s happening throughout Communitas.
A completely new look for our website
In a recent re-branding and revamping of our website, we feel we’ve made some fantastic improvements that we’d love to share with you.
- The entire website has a fabulous new look, including artwork and videos created by the people we support!
- It’s easier to find the information that you’re looking for
- Our job postings are more current
- Our “events” page is easier to navigate
- We have totally revised our “news” page
- Now it’s even easier to Contact Us
New Social Media pages
One of the best ways to keep current on all the fun and fabulous stuff happening in the programs is to connect with us on social media! You can find us as @Communitas1954 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. By connecting to us through our social media pages, you can learn about upcoming events and follow us for pictures and highlights that we share after an event. Sometimes you can even catch action photos of events as they are happening, or videos and live streaming! And don’t forget to check out our Recreation Department’s page!
What’s coming up
- October 5, 2019 Discover the Arts Cultural Festival
- October 23, 2019 Burlington Upward Open House Informational Session
- October 27, 2019 Annual Fall Family Festival
- November 5, 2019 Workshop: Hoarding Disorder
- November 20, 2019 Annual Better Together Gala
- December 13, 2019 Workshop: Older Autistic Adults
- December 18, 2019 Residential Family Holiday Party