Join us on Saturday, July 27th at Lake Quannapowitt in Wakefield
This is a self-paced, individual, and team pledge walk that will be accessible to Communitas participants with physical, developmental and intellectual disabilities; the that will accommodate wheelchairs, walkers and strollers. Want to register yourself, or your team? CLICK HERE! Want to donate to a team? CLICK HERE!
- Deadline to register online is July 25th.
- Cash only registration day of walk is available
- Please register as an Individual Walker, or Team!
- If you are registering as part of a Team, make sure you select the Team Name in your registration.
- Registration Fee: $20 per Individual/Team Member
- All walkers will receive a FREE T-Shirt!
- Walkers, and Teams are encouraged to find sponsors to pledge support for their walk
- Pledge forms are available at the business office (60-D Audubon Rd, Wakefield, MA,) and must be turned in no later than noon on July 25th be counted towards the competition.
- Top fundraisers for Individual, and Team will receive an award!
- Feel free to bring a chair, blanket and snack.
- 100% of the proceeds will go directly to Communitas
- This is an excellent opportunity to have Communitas staff, participants, family members and community partners come together. Feel free to pass along.
- Please contact Carlos Ortiz at 781.587.2272 for more information.